CND Residencies 17/18
The Compañía Nacional de Danza has launched the fourth edition of its Creative Residency
With this initiative, CND aims to offer emerging choreographers a space to work and to experiment while, at the same time, promoting their creations through CND’s communications channels.
This season, we are privileged to count on the collaboration of companies such as La Phármaco and on artists such as Muriel Romero and Carmen Fumero / we have received applications from companies such as La Phármaco and from artists such as Muriel Romero and Carmen Fumero. We have not only received purely choreographic proposals but also many other multidisciplinary ones. The CND is open to proposals from all choreographic styles.
The residency does not guarantee stagings of choreographies within the company’s performance programme but CND will study each project with a view to disseminating work within the company’s habitual circuits (showcasing at CND’s headquarters, parallel activities, young choreographer shows, collaborations with centres for dissemination, etc). The CND does not cover board, lodging and travelling expenses. The CND reserves the option of including any of the proposals in its programme (on agreement with the respective choreographer/s).
- Project types:
- Research and creative projects linked with body language and movement.
- Length of residency:
- Applicants will apply for periods of 4 weeks maximum and 1 week minimum.
- Valid applicants:
- Applicants for this residency programme may be either individual people or non-profit groups and organisations. The call is international.
- Application procedure and documents:
- Applicants must fill in the following form: https://goo.gl/forms/v1wQYDUaIn2kSLKz1
- Application deadline:
- Applications must be submitted by 26 October 2017. The results of this contest will be announced on our website: cndanza.mcu.es<http://cndanza.mcu.es and on our social networks.
- Acceptance conditions: The companies or artists finally chosen to enter the residency must sign to agree with the terms for lending the CND space.
- Evaluation committee:
- Artistic Director: José Carlos Martínez
- Assistant Artistic Director: Pino Alosa Artistic
- Coordinator: Jesús Florencio
- Assistant Director: Daniel Pascual
- Activities Coordinator: Esther Viñuela
Rights and acceptance of terms Participation in this contest requires the acceptance of each and every one of the terms and conditions of the contest and of the judges’ panel.