SCARLATTI PAS DE DEUX. José Carlos Martínez
- Choreography: José Carlos Martínez
- Music: Domenico Scarlatti
- Costumes: Agnès Letestu
- Lighting design: José Carlos Martínez
- Duration: 10 minutes
- World premiere on March 24th, 2009 at Chatou.
- Premiere by Compañía Nacional de Danza on January 27th, 2012 at Palacio de Festivales de Cantabria, Santander (Spain).
On the piano scores of Sonata K. 208 (adagio and cantabile) and Sonata in C major K. 159 by Domenico Scarlatti, José Carlos Martínez has choreographed a duo inspired by the divertimento titled Robert Macaire. Martínez created the piece for the second act of Les Enfants du Paradis, premiered at the Paris Opera House in 2008.Costumes made by: Miguel Crespi and Anne Marie Legrand