FLOWER FESTIVAL IN GENZANO. August Bournonville
- Choreography: August Bournonville
- Choreography version by Leif and Elna Ørnberg through Carmina Ocaña, recovered by Elna Matamoros
- Original music: Matthias Strebinger
- Music adaptation*: Holger Simon Paulli
- Costumes: Elna Matamoros and Anthony Pina based on August Bournonville’s original designs
- World premiere by the Royal Danish Ballet on December 19th, 1858.
- Premiere by Compañía Nacional de Danza on October 18th, 2014 at Teatros del Canal, Madrid (Spain).
* Aalborg Symphony Orchestra. Violin Solo: Lars Bjørnkjaer. Conductor: Peter Ernst Lassen.