TRIPLE BACH. Seh Yun Kim
- Choreography: Seh Yun Kim
- Assistant to Choreographer: Anthony Pina
- Music: Brandenburg Concertos J.S Bach: No. 3 BWV 1048, I, II, III and No. 6 BWV 1051 II, Adagio
- Wardrobe design: Seh Yun Kim with Wardrobe CND
- Lighting design: Seh Yun Kim in collaboration with CND
- Wardrobe realisation: Taller CND
The music itself is the main inspiration behind this ballet. Bach wanted the number three to feature significantly in this piece of music in different ways. Naturally, then, the number three features in the choreography also. It starts off with an introduction danced by three couples. Later, in Act 2, each couple dances one of three different comic duets. As the choreography aims at creating a ballet for young dancers later wishing to join the company, it begins with classical, almost academic ballet movements, shifting into neoclassical movements. The piece then incorporates increasingly complex movements as it progresses.