IN TRANSIT. Annabelle Lopez Ochoa 2012
- Choreography: Annabelle Lopez Ochoa
- Music: Scanner, Olafur Arnalds, Max Richter, The Durutti Column and Fennesz
- Costumes: Aviad Arik Herman
- Set design: Jantje Geldof
- Lighting design: Jantje Geldof
- Duration: 35 minutes
- Premiere by Compañía Nacional de Danza on January 27th, 2012 at Palacio de Festivales de Cantabria, Santander (Spain).
In her first piece of work for the CND the choreographer Annabelle Lopez Ochoa explores the mental state of mind that inhabits people while in an undefined public place of transit. She displays multiple characters facing interaction with strangers, revealing their abilities and inabilities to communicate with honesty.
Confronted with constrained and sometimes unexpected encounters, the dancers get caught up in an unavoidable whirlwind of discomfort, impatience, loneliness, fear, whimsy, audacity and desire.